So, our trip is done, the boyz are back in school, and it’s time for a recap of our trip to Vegas. And what better way than the 1st of 4 top 10 lists.
Top 10 Quotes From The-Oldest
- “I am providing the laugh track.” After he laughed, and I commented that he doesn’t often laugh at a lot of my super funny jokes.
- “The smell just comes at my face.” It was the smell of Vegas after the rains came. A wet, kind of sulphuric, moldy smell.
- “He’s the Beeth.” Now this means, ‘he’s the best.’ ‘The most amazing.’ It comes from his favourite composer, Beethoven. I have no idea how it got morphed into ‘beeth.”
- “Coffee tastes like black.” Yes, yes it does.
- His new word of the trip – “Danger noodles.” For snakes. I think this one will catch on.
- The Grand Canyon “has been touched more by cameras than by humans.” Wow, I mean, wow. That’s actually deep.
- “Girls? What girls? There were girls? Looking at me? What? Where? When? What?” After I told him about the incident in Dunkin Donuts where 2 girls checked him out.
- Every morning in our hotel room, he’d write a quote on the foggy bathroom mirror to his brother. My favourite… “Will you become Luigi?” It meant, will his brother get taller than him. See, ‘cuz Luigi, from Mario Brothers, is taller than his older brother. Yeah, I didn’t get it until he explained it to me.
- “I am funny. I had meat.” After I told him he was on fire one night for all the funnyisms.
- Then the words that may define him. “I’ve found my passion, Joe. Music. It’s what’s in me.” How cool is that? It brought manly tears to my eyes.
I know there were more, but being old and forgetting things, these were the best that I could recall. When did he become such a funny guy? A deep thinker? Or has it always been that way and he’s just becoming more comfortable belting it out so I can hear him.
Either way, he’s an astounding cool guy.
Next up, the best things to do in Vegas with Kids. In my opinion.
0 Replies to “Top 10 Quotes From the Vegas Trip”
Wow: that must be so awesome.
At this end, Ralph ate yet another of my ear plug and chews on his feet like they’re jerky.